Manager m/f/d ME and Technical Functions
-Overall responsiblity for the ME function and additional responsibility for Maintenance, Facility Management and Automation functions to ensure excellent technical performance and optimum availability of production equipment, systems and plant infrastructure in line with all applicable safety, technical and legal requirements:
-Effectively plan & manage ME financial (CC, projects & Invest) and KPI performance to achieve operational targets according to external and internal standards, proactively responding to relevant KPI trends.
- Lead ME team in line with expectations ensuring high levels of engagement & performance, incl. headcount planning, performance management and development planning
- Ensure Plant Maintenance, Facililties and Automation teams deliver on all relevant operational and budget targets to achieve consistet daily production output and Overall Line Efficiency (OLE) in all APUs and maintain the facilities in optimum and safe condition
- Ensure adherence to applicable Group ME standards and MES and ME KPI data accuracy
- Ensure optimum equipment capacity utilization and line balancing based on Volume forecast trends
- Support launch and ramp-up of the new projects ensuring attainment of KPI targets (availability, Cycle times, and FTT)
- Ensure P-FMEA, work instructions, routings and "standard times" are accurately defined, implemented and maintained to standards.
- Work with RD&PM to achieve successful In-Series Engineering changes
- Work with Regional ME to assesses cost effectiveness and feasibility of manufacturing processes; makes and implements recommendations to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- Work with other functions to plan/continually optimize Plant Layout and proactively drive Continuous Improvement
- Ensure proactive identification & elimination of HSE risk and unsafe practices/equipment as well as high level of 5S Standard.
- min 10 years automotive, highly automated Production Environment, JIT/JIS Manufacturing,
- Outstanding Leadership skills and proven experience in creating and leading high-performance, partly shift based team
- Strong analytical, decision-making skills and results orientation
- profound working knowledge of latest ME, Lean and Smart Factory trends and application of CAD, MES, SAP and other systems and tools used in automotive manufacturing
- High level of assertiveness balanced with ability to develop a positive team culture and strong communication skills
- Solid Working knowledge of Problem Solving and Continous Improvement Tools commonly used in automotive
- Knowledge of applicable Quality & HSE Management Systems such as IATF, VDA, ISO 45001 & 14001 and understanding of Customer Specific Requirements and their implications
- Basic Knowledge of Data Safety and Protection requirements
- compression molding and thermoforming experience highly desirable
Reporting to: Plant Manager
Start: September 2021
Contact Person: Christel Haas E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org