HR Manager m/f/d
For our client an automotive Supplier in Michigan we are looking for an HR Manager m/f/d.
Responsilbe for the strategic consultation and support of the plant manager and the execution of all service and administrative tasks. Takes an important role to align interests of management and employees.
- HR staffing (preperation of job description, recruiting, sallary finding, contracting, vocational training/integration, cooperation with contractors)
- Advise/supervision of employees (works contracts, pension, maternity, conflicts, performance interviews, warnings)
- HR development (performance development interviews, activity plans derived from portfolios, employee and supervisor development)
- Salary finding, appraisals, target setting, bonus process
- Organisation/preparation of reporting (Headcounts, Forecasts, sickness statistics, working time analysis etc.)
- Coordination of budget planning & general cost planning
- Contact person for public authorities, labour office, government safety organization, health insurance, enforcement agendies, etc.
- Lead of facility management (entrance, post office etc.)
- If applicable, cooperation with works council
- Professional experience in operative HR for > 10 years
- Gained experience in automotive industry / manufacturing environment
- Excellent skills in communications and negotiation
- Distinctive presentation and communications skills
- Independent decision-making
- Strategic, integrative and entrepreneurial thinking
- Distinctive conflict management and assertiveness
- High social competence
- Good knowledge of MS Office and SAP applications
Reporting to: Plant Manager
Start: September 2021
Contact Person: Christel Haas E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org