Highly qualified executives with decades of experience — available on short notice
ASE Automotive Senior Experts assists you in ensuring your company’s success. Because especially in the automotive industry, the fields of production, quality assurance, procurement and logistics, human resources, finance, controlling, and sales are experiencing a notorious shortage of qualified staff. If the know-how and personnel a current project requires are missing, there is a danger it could fail.
Luckily, the solution is right at your fingertips — battle-proven ASE Senior Experts who assist you as interim managers to fill critical staffing shortages until you can find a permanent solution for the vacancy.
Your benefits from ASE services at a glance
- Speed: Efficient searches for experts who are available on short notice — get an initial selection within 48 hours.
- Matching: In our constantly expanding expert database of currently more than 2,500 specialists, it’s almost certain you will find a perfect fit for your requirements or open position.
- Cost effectiveness: Outstanding value for the money — the expert search is absolutely free of charge for you until the first interview, successful placements are provided at attractive conditions.
- Availability: ASE Senior Experts are ready to start in just a few days. Initiating and ending the relationship are extremely simple and straightforward.
- Experience: ASE Senior Experts come with outstanding qualifications and are able to quickly and efficiently address your current issues thanks to their many years of work experience in the automotive industry.
- Job performance: ASE Senior Experts get results — these are experienced specialists with a track record of getting things accomplished.
- Acceptance: Since ASE Senior Experts are only on a temporary assignment, they did not represent a threat to existing staff and are therefore broadly accepted — a benefit that should not be underestimated!
- Knowledge transfer: ASE Senior Experts bring a great deal of knowledge, contacts, and experience into their teams. This know-how stays with your company even after the experts have completed their assignments.
- Objectivity: ASE Senior Experts have an independent perspective and give you their objective opinions. They are not held back by career ambitions or internal conflicts of interest.